Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Will my hair be fine? Nail polish remover and heat gel in my hair?

I was drying my hair and put heat protective gel in, and after a long time of blow drying my hair it was still all sticky and gel like. I tried to wash it out. That didn't work, so I put just a little bit of non-Acetone nail polish remover on a cotton ball and put it on my the gelled spot. When that didn't work i washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner again, and dried it again. It worked this time and my hair feels VERY smooth where the gel was but I'm still scared something bad is going to happen to my hair. Th rest of my hair seems fine as well...Should I put something on my hair? Like Leave in conditioner???


Does anyone have any advice or just anything!


I'm super scared my hair will be all dried up and gross for the 1st day of school! (which is tomorrow! so please help!!!!!)Will my hair be fine? Nail polish remover and heat gel in my hair?
If it's fine now, then it will most likely be fine tomorrow. But I wouldn't put any more nail polish in your hair! Just think, in a couple years you'll be laughing over this:D


Oh, and have fun at school

No comments:

Post a Comment