Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I use gel nail polish on my bare nails like normal nail polish?

Oh My God! Dont do that! I got it done at a salon and it was awful. I read an article after I did it (i wish i still had it) and it said never to do that. It was so right. The gel nail polish doesnt bond as well with your natural nail and it starts to crack of in 2 days. But then parts of it do fuse to your nail so you have like permanently chipped nails. Nothing takes it off, I used professional grade nail polish remover and I used stright up acetone and nothing did it. you'll have to file your nails down to nothing to get it off. TRUST ME!Can I use gel nail polish on my bare nails like normal nail polish?
As in UV light cure gel polish? If so, you shouldn't use it on your bare nails. One person responded about the fact that they couldn't remove it with polish remover. That's because if it is light cured, non-soakable gel, it will not come off with either acetone or polish remover. It has to be filed off. Even soakable gels are usually filed off because its quicker than soaking them off. I'd recommend leaving this to the professionals.Can I use gel nail polish on my bare nails like normal nail polish?
yah
yeah sure,
yes, but it might have a weird feel to it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment