Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Which is better acrylic or gel I want to get my natural nails done with a top coat heavier then nail polish!?

I was just at the nail salon this weekend and had that exact question. The lady said that the gel was better for people that are sensitive to chemicals. And she said that they do not use the drill tool thing for the gel nails like they do for the acrylics. I suggest getting the gels done, but I do know they cost a bit more.





Good Luck!Which is better acrylic or gel I want to get my natural nails done with a top coat heavier then nail polish!?
well u can definatly get a silk wrap if u want to keep ur natural nails and if u want to get them to be stronger but gel is good too personally i like my nails silk wrapped.Which is better acrylic or gel I want to get my natural nails done with a top coat heavier then nail polish!?
I don't use either. I use something called glaze. It is like a really thin acrylic, but your nails don't get beat up nearly as bad. I looks more natural, too.
i prefer acrylic. they last longer and in my opinon are stronger. I used to wear acrylic tips and worked as a painter, and prepper in the auto body business and had no problems keeping them on.
I'd go with the gel. It has a heavier coating (and it seems like thats what you want.)

No comments:

Post a Comment