Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gel Nails, can I polish them?

I've had gel nails put on and I love them! My regular nails are brittle, thin, and they tear easily, so these babies are a godsend. My question is: Can I put nail polish on them and then use remover on them?


will the nail polish remover destroy the gels or not?Gel Nails, can I polish them?
I had gel nails for over a year. Yes, you can polish them and use nail polish remover with no problem. Just be careful as far as where you have them done at. I got nail fungus on 4 nails and am still fighting it.Gel Nails, can I polish them?
You can use acetone on Gel nails. They won't react to acetone. That's acrylic nails that soften with acetone.

Report Abuse



p.s. for the grils with fungus. I don't knoe if you are treating your fungus but if not treat it with Tea Tree Oil morning and night. Fungus has to grow out so continue treating it until it's gone. You will know it's gone once it doesn't smell any longer and the discoloration is gone.

Report Abuse



Sure can and gel nails are the best nails to have right now there isn't anything better on the market. You most certainly can! Polish away and thanks for the points!
there are two different types of polish remover, Cant think of it though, but yeah, the one that says ';for acrylic nails'; you can use. Just dont use the other one.
don't know but u can try it
yes, you can :)
God I hope so... nothing turns me on more then a women with pretty painted nails, P.S. paint the toes to match!
just dont use remover with acetone and u'll be fine
dont use acetone nail polish but other kinds are ok
yes you can polish them, but use NON acetone nail polish! I love gel nails too, good choice girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment