Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are the crest night effects whitening gel supposed to smell like nail polish remover?

yes they do have an annoying smell but all the same they really work well i use them and they've made my teeth whiter, patient that come into my office use the and ive notice there teeth get whiter as well from using them:)Are the crest night effects whitening gel supposed to smell like nail polish remover?
Yes it does smell a little bad, but I have used it before and loved it! It was easy just to apply it before I went to bed. I love to keep my teeth white, so I am always trying new things. Good luck!Are the crest night effects whitening gel supposed to smell like nail polish remover?
ya it does and because of that i stopped using it eeeew!!! lol good luck
yea all them damn chemicals try lookin up sumtin natural bud its better 4 u.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment