Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do gel nail polishes really work?

So I have been going back and forth trying to decide if I should go to the nail salon and get gel overlay on my nails. I have short nails and as soon as they start to grow they break. Also when I put nail polish on my nails it starts peeling off the next day. Those reason are why I was considering getting gel overlay at the nail salon. I came across this Sally Henson gel nail polish product. Does anyone know if these gel nail polishes really work and if they really make your nails look like you have gel overlay from the salon?


Thanks Everyone!Do gel nail polishes really work?
i work in a nail salon. i know more about nails then i probably should. Polish will always have a hard time sticking to natural nails, even with a gel overlay. If you want polish to stay you should consider getting a full set of acrylic nails. The gel overlay is to add shine and strength. So if it was me, i wouldnt even bother with the Sally Henson gel polish.Do gel nail polishes really work?
Well, the gel overlay might help your nails from breaking. It's worth a try. I would see if a store carries it so if you don't like it, you can return it without the hassle of having to pay for return shipping.





I don't think it will help with peeling polish though. You should just put a no chip top coat and touch it up with that every three or so days.

No comments:

Post a Comment