Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anyone use OPI Axxium Soak-off Gel Polish?

I had my nails done with this and love it! I see that I can buy the starter kit on ebay but I don't know if I'd be able to do it myself. Does anyone know if it's something that isn't too difficult to do if I buy the kit and a UV light?Anyone use OPI Axxium Soak-off Gel Polish?
I'm in the same boat. I love this product, my nails have never looked so good. I have been looking into how to do it at home. The initial buffing of the nail, and then the layering steps seem pretty straight-forward. The product is self-leveling under the light, meaning it will come out really smooth, even if the application wasn't.


I think the important part is the UV light. The ones on ebay are different wattages. I've been trying to figure out the correct wattage of the OPI UV light, but haven't got an answer yet. But, I do think that it is just a standard UV light, nothing special.Anyone use OPI Axxium Soak-off Gel Polish?
Anyone know the answer on the wattage?

Report Abuse



the UV lights take 9 watt bulbs.

Report Abuse


  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment