Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is better hair gel, mousse, hair polish or leave on conditioners?

are there gels and mousse that feels soft to the touch and not sticky? how about those hair polish that appear too shiny? help please!!! no specific amount limitations...What is better hair gel, mousse, hair polish or leave on conditioners?
Just experiment around. It depends on your hair type. If you do use a gloss, though, focus on your ends if it's one of the ones you put on dry, because if you put it on at the roots too much it will make your hair look greasy.What is better hair gel, mousse, hair polish or leave on conditioners?
Hello, I can only speak for myself . You will need to try them to truly know how it will affect your hair and if you like it or not. Personaly ive found mousse to be softer on the hair, to the touch and not as sticky. Too shiny ?? How could your hair be too shiny, shiny hair is a youthful healthy look on anyone in my opinion. :)
I bleached my hair a few months ago, and it was FRIED! I used Redken Extreme Anti-Snap leave in conditioner (it restores the proteins in your hair to make it stretch when you brush it instead of break) and my hair has never been shinier, softer, or more beautiful!
I like hair gel (fructis)
garnier fructis leave in conditioner
I prefer Leave On Conditioners, myself.
http://www.tresemme.com/products/show_pr鈥?/a>





Tresemme No frizz shine spray. After I spray on my leavein conditioner (Paul Mitchell) and mousse (Garnier Fruitice)- I use the shine spray. That is what makes my hair so soft. If I had to only keep one product, this would be it- HANDS DOWN!!!
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment